OBJECTIVES of this subject syllabus:
- To develop in students, graphic skills for communication of concepts, ideas and design of Engineering products.
- T o expose them to existing national standards related to technical drawings.
OUTCOMES of this syllabus:
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to
- Familiarize with the fundamentals and standards of Engineering graphics
- Perform freehand sketching of basic geometrical constructions and multiple views of objects.
- Project orthographic projections of lines and plane surfaces.
- Draw projections and solids and development of surfaces.
- Visualize and to project isometric and perspective sections of simple solids.
Special points applicable to University Examinations on Engineering Graphics in our syllabus:
- There will be five questions, each of either or type covering all units of the syllabus.
- All questions will carry equal marks of 20 each making a total of 100.
- The answer paper shall consist of drawing sheets of A3 size only.
- The students will be permitted to use appropriate scale to fit solution within A3 size.
- The examination will be conducted in appropriate sessions on the same day.
THIS SUBJECTS IS COMMON TO THE ALL DEPARTMENT IN ANNA UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED COLLEGES IN THEIR FIRST YEAR SEMESTER 1 FOR 2017 REGULATION STUDENTS ONLY
Search by students :
Engineering graphics regulation 2017 semester 1 for anna university.
Anna university 2017 regulation Ge8152.
EG sem 1 regulation 2017 explanation.
Engg graphics video explanation or animation.
E.G 2017 regulation for Anna university first year semester 1.