PH8202 PHYSICS FOR GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING
Semester : 2
Department : GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING
Subject Code : PH8202
Subject Name :PHYSICS FOR GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING
Type : Syllabus
Edition Details : 2017 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2017
Attachment Type : pdf
- To understand the principles of radiation mechanism, and energy interactions with atmosphere and earth features.
- For gaining knowledge about the gravitational fields and its variations on earth.
- To introduce imaging and non-imaging sensors in measuring and recoding energy variations.
Upon completion of this course,
- The students will have knowledge on electromagnetic radiation,
- Students will acquire knowledge on interaction of electromagnetic radiation with matter and its applications in radar,
- The students will get knowledge on geometrical optics and its applications in remote sensing,
- Students will gain knowledge on the importance of gravitation and types of satellites for different applications, and
- The students will understand the basics of optical devices and their applications in optolectronics.
1. Andrews, D.G. “An Introduction to Atmospheric Physics”, Cambridge University Press, 2010.
2. Manual of Remote Sensing, Published by American Society of Photogrammetry, 1988.
3. Paul Menzel, W. “Remote sensing applications with meteorological satellites”, NOAA Satellite Information Service, 2006.
1. Anij Reddy, M. “Textbook of Remote Sensing and Geographical Information systems”, B S Publications, Hyderabad, 2008.
2. Graham Smith, F., King, T.A. & Wilkins, D. “Optics and Photonics: An Introduction”, John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
3. Lillesand, T.M., Kiefer, R.W & Chipman, J.W. “Remote Sensing & Image Interpretation”. Wiley India, 2007.
4. McLean, I.S. “Electronic Imaging in Astronomy: Detectors and Instrumentation”, Springer Science & Business Media, 2008.
Search by students:
- Notes for PHYSICS FOR GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING.
- Anna university syllabus for PH8202.
- Semester two PHY syllabus free.
- PHYSICS FOR GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING syllabus free pdf download.
- 1st year PHY syllabus for 2017 regulation.
- PH8202 anna university syllabus 2017 regulation.
- Sem 2 PHYISICS 2017 regulation.
- PHYSICS FOR GEOINFORMATICS ENGINEERING syllabus R2017.
- PH8202 syllabus Anna University free download.
- Anna university Engineering PHY notes.