PH6251 ENGINEERING PHYSICS 2 Anna University (Regulation 2013) Syllabus
Syllabus Regulation : 2013
Semester : 2
Department : Common to All Department
Subject Code : PH6251
Subject Name : ENGINEERING PHYSICS – II
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Attachment Type : pdf
Details : PH6251 ENGINEERING PHYSICS 2 – (REG 2013)
PH6251 ENGINEERING PHYSICS – 2 SYLLABUS
CLICK HERE to download the pdf file
To learn ENGINEERING PHYSICS – 2 PH6251 in a easy way, We have provided audio explanation in our regional language with notes, To view that CLICK HERE
OBJECTIVES OF PH6251 SYLLABUS:
- To enrich the understanding of various types of materials and their applications in engineering and technology.
OUTCOMES OF PHYSICS 2 IN ANNA UNIVERSITY :
- The students will have the knowledge on physics of materials and that knowledge will be used by them in different engineering and technology applications.
TEXTBOOKS FOR 2013 REGULATION ENGG PHYSICS 2:
- Arumugam M., Materials Science. Anuradha publishers, 2010.
- Pillai S.O., Solid State Physics. New Age International(P) Ltd., publishers, 2009.
REFERENCES FOR PH6251 SYLLABUS & NOTES:
- Palanisamy P.K. Materials Science. SCITECH Publishers, 2011.
- Senthilkumar G. Engineering Physics II. VRB Publishers, 2011.
- Mani P. Engineering Physics II. Dhanam Publications, 2011.
- Marikani A. Engineering Physics. PHI Learning Pvt., India, 2009.
ABOUT THE SYLLABUS:
This Engineering physics 2 PH6251 is for the persons studying in Anna university and its affiliated colleges in regulation 2013 and is common for all department in the 1st year second semester sem2. We at padeepz have provided the syllabus, notes and explanation for the notes in our regional language in the audio format. Which will be available in our website. By using our service you can study the engineering subjects easily and effectively. Our explanation will help you to understand the concepts in engineering physics 2 in a practical way and due to which it will enhance the creativity of the students in Anna university. All the best and prepare well for the exam.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US TO GET UPDATES