MA6251 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2 Anna University (Regulation 2013) Syllabus
Syllabus Regulation : 2013
Semester : 2
Department : Common to All Department
Subject Code : MA6251
Subject Name : MATHEMATICS – II
Type : Syllabus
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Attachment Type : pdf
Details : MA6251 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 2 (REG 2013)
MA6251 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS – 2 SYLLABUS
CLICK HERE to download the pdf file
To learn ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS – 2 MA6251 in a easy way, We have provided audio explanation in our regional language with notes, To view that CLICK HERE
OBJECTIVES OF MATHS 2 SYLLABUS :
- Make the student acquire sound knowledge of techniques in solving ordinary differential equations that model engineering problems.
- Acquaint the student with the concepts of vector calculus needed for problems in all engineering disciplines.
- For develop an understanding of the standard techniques of complex variable theory so as to enable the student to apply them with confidence, in application areas such as heat conduction, elasticity, fluid dynamics and flow the of electric current.
- Making the student appreciate the purpose of using transforms to create a new domain in which it is easier to handle the problem that is being investigated.
OUTCOMES OF MA6251 SYLLABUS:
- The subject helps the students to develop the fundamentals and basic concepts in vector calculus, ODE, Laplace transform and complex functions.
- Students will be able to solve problems related to engineering applications by using these techniques.
TEXTBOOKS FOR ENGG MATHS 2 SYLLABUS & NOTES:
- Bali N. P and Manish Goyal, “A Text book of Engineering Mathematics”, Eighth Edition,
Laxmi Publications Pvt Ltd.,2011.
- Grewal. B.S, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, 41st Edition, Khanna Publications, Delhi, 2011.
REFERENCES FOR REGULATION 2013 ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS:
- Dass, H.K., and Er. Rajnish Verma,” Higher Engineering Mathematics”, S. Chand Private Ltd., 2011
- Glyn James, “Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics”, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education, 2012.
- Peter V. O’Neil,” Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, 7th Edition, Cengage learning, 2012.
- Ramana B.V, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2008.
- Sivarama Krishna Das P. and Rukmangadachari E., “Engineering Mathematics” Volume II, Second Edition, PEARSON Publishing, 2011.
About the syllabus:
This subject Ma6251 Engg maths 2 is common for all department in the first year of engineering. It is placed in the second semester sem2 for the students of anna university in regulation 2013. We at padeepz have provided notes and audio explanation for this subjects in our regional language for easy understanding and learning.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US TO GET UPDATES