GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING Anna University Common to all Department (Regulation 2013) Syllabus
Syllabus Regulation : 2013
Semester : 1
Department : Common to All Department
Subject Code : GE6151
Subject Name : COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
Type : Syllabus
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Attachment Type : pdf
Details : GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING- Syllabus (REG 2013)
To learn GE6151 COMPUTER PROGRAMMING in a easy way, We have provided audio explanation in our regional language with notes, To view that CLICK HERE
OBJECTIVES OF GE6151 SYLLABUS:
The students should be made to:
- Learn the organization of a digital computer.
- Be exposed to the number systems.
- Learn to think logically and write pseudo code or draw flow charts for problems.
- Be exposed to the syntax of C.
- Learn to use arrays, strings, functions, pointers, structures and unions in C.
- Be familiar with programming in C.
OUTCOMES FOR THIS SYLLABUS:
At the end of the course, the student should be able to:
- Design C Programs for problems.
- Write and execute C programs for simple applications.
TEXTBOOKS FOR GE6151 SYLLABUS:
- Anita Goel and Ajay Mittal, “Computer Fundamentals and Programming in C”, Dorling Kindersley (India) Pvt. Ltd., Pearson Education in South Asia, 2011.
- Pradip Dey, Manas Ghosh, “Fundamentals of Computing and Programming in C”, First Edition, Oxford University Press, 2009
- Yashavant P. Kanetkar. “ Let Us C”, BPB Publications, 2011.
- Byron S Gottfried, “Programming with C”, Schaum’s Outlines, Second Edition, Tata McGraw-Hill, 2006.
- Dromey R.G., “How to Solve it by Computer”, Pearson Education, Fourth Reprint, 2007.
- Kernighan,B.W and Ritchie,D.M, “The C Programming language”, Second Edition, Pearson Education, 2006.
DEPARTMENTS THIS SYLLABUS IS COMMON FOR ARE LISTED BELOW:
This subject GE6151 computer programming is common for departments like civil , mechanical and Electrical departments. And also to all the courses that are available in anna university under regulation 2013 have this subject. The most common subjects that is first year of engineering in the semester 1. This subject computer programming gives students an exposure on c programming and digital computers.
Search by students
Anna University 1st semester Lecture Notes Regulation 2013
GE6151 Computing Programming Anna university 1st semester Regulation 2013 notes
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US TO GET UPDATES