Anna University EE6201 CIRCUIT THEORY (Regulation 2013) Syllabus
Semester : 2
Department : Common to Biomedical Engineering, ECE, EIE, Medical Electronics
Subject Code : EE6201
Subject Name : CIRCUIT THEORY
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2013
Attachment Type : pdf
Details : EE6201 CIRCUIT THEORY – (REG 2013)
To learn EE6201 CIRCUIT THEORY in a easy way, We have provided audio explanation in our regional language with notes, To view that CLICK HERE
OBJECTIVES OF THIS SYLLABUS:
- The main motive is to introduce electric circuits and its analysis
- To impart knowledge on solving circuits using network theorems
- The objective is to introduce the phenomenon of resonance in coupled circuits.
- To educate on obtaining the transient response of circuits.
- The aim is to Phasor diagrams and analysis of three phase circuits
OUTCOMES FOR THIS SYLLABUS:
- This will create an ability to analyse electrical circuits
- Will make an ability to apply circuit theorems
- Students will be ability to analyse AC and DC Circuits
TEXT BOOKS FOR THIS SYLLABUS:
- William H. Hayt Jr, Jack E. Kemmerly and Steven M. Durbin, “Engineering Circuits Analysis”, Tata McGraw Hill publishers, 6th edition, New Delhi, 2003.
- Joseph A. Edminister, Mahmood Nahri, “Electric circuits”, Schaum’s series, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2001.
REFERENCES BOOKS FOR THIS SYLLABUS:
- Paranjothi SR, “Electric Circuits Analysis,” New Age International Ltd., New Delhi, 1996.
- Sudhakar A and Shyam Mohan SP, “Circuits and Network Analysis and Synthesis”, Tata McGraw Hill, 2007.
- Chakrabati A, “Circuits Theory (Analysis and synthesis), Dhanpath Rai & Sons, New Delhi, 1999.
- Charles K. Alexander, Mathew N.O. Sadiku, “Fundamentals of Electric Circuits”, Second Edition, McGraw Hill, 2003.
Departments having EE6201 are listed below:
The department like Electrical and Electronics Engineering have CT in there second semester. Other departments like Electronics and Communication Engineering also have in the sem 2. Where as Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering department have EE6201 in their first year semester 2. Due to Anna university 2013 regulation syllabus Instrumentation and Control Engineering also have circuit theory in their second sem. The Biomedical Engineering student study this subject CT syllabus in their semester 2. The final department is Medical Electronics were students also study this subject in the college. These department student can study this subjects with notes and audio explanation in our website padeepz.
Search by students for circuit theory:
- Circuit theory regulation 2013 Anna university notes
- EE6201 CT notes and audio explanation are provided
- Semester 2 notes for circuit theory EE6201 CT for Anna university
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US TO GET UPDATES