GE6251 BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (BCM) (Regulation 2013) Anna University – SYLLABUS
Syllabus Regulation : 2013
Semester : 2
Department : EIE, EEE, ICE
Subject Code : GE6251
Subject Name : BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ( BCM )
Edition Details : 2013 Edition (Original Version)
Attachment Type : pdf
Details : GE6251 BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ( BCM ) – (REG 2013)
To learn GE6251 BASIC CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ( BCM ) in a easy way, We have provided video explanation in our regional language, To view that CLICK HERE
OBJECTIVES OF THIS SYLLABUS:
- The motive is to impart basic knowledge on Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
- We Aim to explain the materials used for the construction of civilized structures.
- To make the students understand the fundamentals of construction of structure.
- Has to explain the component of power plant units and detailed explanation to IC engines their working principles.
- To explain the R & AC system.
OUTCOMES OF THIS SYLLABUS:
- The main ability is to explain the usage of construction material and proper selection of construction materials.
- To create an ability to design building structures.
- Aim to identify the components use in power plant cycle.
- Ability to demonstrate working principles of petrol and diesel engine.
- Knowledge to explain the components of refrigeration and Air conditioning cycle.
TEXT BOOKS FOR THIS SYLLABUS:
1. Shanmugam G and Palanichamy M S, “Basic Civil and Mechanical Engineering”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Co., New Delhi, 1996.
REFERENCES FOR THIS SYLLABUS:
1. Ramamrutham S., “Basic Civil Engineering”, Dhanpat Rai Publishing Co. (P) Ltd. 1999.
2. Seetharaman S., “Basic Civil Engineering”, Anuradha Agencies, 2005.
3. Venugopal K. and Prahu Raja V., “Basic Mechanical Engineering”, Anuradha Publishers, Kumbakonam, 2000.
4. Shantha Kumar S R J., “Basic Mechanical Engineering”, Hi-tech Publications, Mayiladuthurai, 2000.
DEPARTMENTS ARE LISTED BELOW FOR 2017 SYLLABUS:
The department like Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and all the departments that are available in Anna university affiliated colleges have this subject as a common in their first semester.
Search by students for bcm syllabus:
- Bcm GE6251 regulation 2013 notes semester 2 for anna university.
- Anna university 2013 regulation sem 2 notes for GE6251 bcm with explanation.
- Audio explanation for GE6251 with notes are provided.
- This subject Basic civil and mechanical engineering is common to departments like EEE, EIE, ICE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US TO GET UPDATES