PH8201 PHYSICS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
Semester : 2
Department : Civil Engineering
Subject Code : PH8201
Subject Name :PHYSICS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
Type : Syllabus
Edition Details : 2017 Edition (Original Version)
Syllabus Regulation : 2017
Attachment Type : pdf
Details : PH8201 PHYSICS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING
To introduce the principles of thermal, acoustics, optics and new materials for civil
Upon completion of this course,
- The students will have knowledge on the thermal performance of buildings,
- Students will acquire knowledge on the acoustic properties of buildings,
- The students will get knowledge on various lighting designs for buildings,
- Students will gain knowledge on the properties and performance of engineering materials,
- The students will understand the hazards of buildings.
1. Alexander, D. “Natural disaster”, Springer (1993).
2. Budinski, K.G. & Budinski, M.K. “Engineering Materials Properties and Selection”, Prentice
3. Severns, W.H. & Fellows, J.R. “Air conditioning and Refrigeration”, John Wiley and Sons,
4. Stevens, W.R., “Building Physics: Lighting: Seeing in the Artificial Environment, Pergaman
1. Gaur R.K. and Gupta S.L., Engineering Physics. Dhanpat Rai publishers, 2012.
2. Reiter, L. “Earthquake hazard analysis – Issues and insights”, Columbia University Press,
3. Shearer, P.M. “Introduction to Seismology”, Cambridge University Press, 1999.
Search by students:
- PH8201 anna university syllabus 2017 regulation.
- Sem 2 PHYISICS 2017 regulation.
- PHYSICS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING syllabus R2017.
- PH8201 syllabus Anna University free download.
- Anna university Engineering PHY notes.
- Notes for PHYSICS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING.
- Anna university syllabus for PH8201.
- Semester two PHY syllabus free.
- PHYSICS FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING syllabus free pdf download.
- 1st year PHY syllabus for 2017 regulation.