OBJECTIVES OF MA6351
- To introduce Fourier series analysis which is central to many applications in engineering apart from its use in solving boundary value problems.
- For acquaint the student with Fourier transform techniques used in wide variety of situations.
- To introduce the effective mathematical tools for the solutions of partial differential equations that model several physical processes and to develop Z transform techniques for discrete time systems.
OUTCOMES OF MA6351
- The understanding of the mathematical principles on transforms and partial differential equations would provide them the ability to formulate and solve some of the physical problems of engineering.
1. Veerarajan. T., “Transforms and Partial Differential Equations”, Tata McGraw Hill Education
Pvt. Ltd., Second reprint, New Delhi, 2012.
2. Grewal. B.S., “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, 42nd Edition, Khanna Publishers, Delhi,
3. Narayanan.S., Manicavachagom Pillay.T.K and Ramanaiah.G “Advanced Mathematics for
Engineering Students” Vol. II & III, S.Viswanathan Publishers Pvt Ltd. 1998.
REFERENCES OF MA6351
- Bali.N.P and Manish Goyal, “A Textbook of Engineering Mathematics”, 7th Edition, Laxmi Publications Pvt Ltd, 2007.
- Ramana.B.V., “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Tata Mc-Graw Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, 2008.
- Glyn James, “Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics”, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education, 2007.
- Erwin Kreyszig, “Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, 8th Edition, Wiley India, 2007.
- Ray Wylie. C and Barrett.L.C, “Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, Sixth Edition, Tata McGraw Hill Education Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, 2012.
- Datta.K.B., “Mathematical Methods of Science and Engineering”, Cengage Learning India Pvt
Ltd, Delhi, 2013.
SEARCH BY STUDENTS FOR MA6351 MATHS 3 M3 :
Engineering maths 3 syllabus regulation 2013 anna university.
Ma6351 Mathematics 3 important question 2013 regulation.
Engg mathematics 3 Ma6351 question bank.
Previous year question paper for m3 Ma6351.
Anna university Engineering mathematics 3 previous year question paper.
TRANSFORMS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS syllabus Free download.